It is a sad fact of life that not all garages offer all the services a motorist might need, yet there are local businesses that do offer a comprehensive service to car owners in their area. Here’s a list of the garage services that a comprehensive car repair garage would offer.
- MOT Testing – Finding an MOT near me in Glasgow isn’t an issue with a Google search, and some even have online booking, which will ensure that the car is tested on the day you book.
- Servicing All Makes and Models – It can be a challenge to find a garage that will service your car regardless on the make or model, but they are out there.
- Replacing Tyres – All sizes and makes, with budget tyres available, and some suppliers will also have a selection of partly worn tyres, which are good for at least 12 months of driving.
- Engine Diagnostics – Whether electrical or mechanical, there are times when you need a fault-finding service, and there are local garages that offer such a service.
- Welding to MOT Standards – Older vehicles sometimes require a bit of welding which must be to a satisfactory standard, and while not all garages offer welding, there are some.
- Clutch & Gearbox Repairs – Whether a manual or auto gearbox, things can, and do, go wrong. There are mainly garages that specialise in gearbox issues, but some general garages do repair faulty clutches and gearboxes.
If you can find a local garage within driving distance that offers all of the above, then forge an alliance with them and motoring will be much more convenient.